"We all have an inner voice, our personal whisper from the universe.
All we have to do is listen -- feel and sense it with an open heart.
Sometimes it whispers of intuition or precognition. Other times,
it whispers an awareness, a remembrance from another plane.
Dare to listen. Dare to hear with your heart."
~CJ Heck


"The Key to the Universe is Love, Together in a
Partnership with Awareness."
~Robert Cosmar



Sunday, May 2, 2010

Journey to Discovery ...

I'm surprised at the number of people who believe that if you have an interest in astrology, anything to do with metaphysics and the spiritual, or if you've felt the incredible strength of energy flow through you from the universe, you are dabbling with the occult and it's evil. That's just not true at all.

If there's anything I'm certain of after these experiences I've had (and am still having), it's that there's definitely a God, a higher power, over the entire universe and all of this is good, not evil.

What I'm learning is that the universe is wonderful, it's beautiful, it's awesome, and everything is as it should be -- by that, I mean I get a powerful sense that all is well, it's an euphorical feeling that's all-consuming. It seems to be most approachable through genuine love and intimacy -- at least that's when I've felt this energy flow the strongest. It's like a rushing river going through me, and it takes me from where I am at that moment to wherever it is I'm going out there. I am light, pure feeling, sensing light. I'm in a rush through swirling colors in a blur, and it's like a ... a whole body caress the whole time.

If you are wondering ... no, I don't take drugs.

Once there, there's a sense of flitting, darting, and for lack of any other way to describe it, speeding like Tinkerbell in Peter Pan and feeling like a child, almost like a remembering of total joy and wonder. I've passed other glows of light and felt an instant recognition, like maybe the souls of those I've known. This is where I'm not clear at all and I feel a frustration. Maybe at some point, Dinahh will teach me. He has often said I have much to learn.

These experiences I've had of traveling somewhere with Dinahh came about through dreams, at first, like what I've previously written about in other posts in the blog. The past two times, however, I have traveled alone. Again, this was facilitated through great feelings of love and intimacy. This last time, I merely sensed Dinahh as I rushed through the swirling colors. He told me that this wasn't the only plane I could visit. There were others that he would show me in time.

Now I'm really confused. I'm continually asking, "Why me?" Is it because I've always been sensitive to feelings of intuition and premonition? I went online to try and find others who had experienced this. I have found nothing so far. Also nothing to suggest other planes, either.

Thank you for coming with me on this journey of discovery. If you can offer any explanations, please contact me.

Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear from you.

 
Promote your blog