"We all have an inner voice, our personal whisper from the universe.
All we have to do is listen -- feel and sense it with an open heart.
Sometimes it whispers of intuition or precognition. Other times,
it whispers an awareness, a remembrance from another plane.
Dare to listen. Dare to hear with your heart."
~CJ Heck


"The Key to the Universe is Love, Together in a
Partnership with Awareness."
~Robert Cosmar



Monday, May 3, 2010

Children and Awareness

I remember hearing a story once about a small boy talking with his father. They were deep in conversation about some topic - what it was about totally escapes me - but anyway, the little boy asked his father if he had been able to do that when he was a little girl. The father told the child in no uncertain terms that he had always been a little boy. The boy emphatically disagreed. He said he could remember very well being a little girl and proceeded to tell dad a few of the things from that time. The father again stopped the child and admonished him for making up such an unbelievable story.

Are children naturally more aware because they're still close with the universe, and thus still connected to their beginnings? That's a stellar question anyway you slice it. I'm still so new to all of this, but it makes perfect sense to me. Shouldn't children be encouraged to share those memories while they're still so fresh in their minds? There is so much we could learn from them.

I know when I was a child, I remember sensing things, having intuitions, even more often than I do now. I also had a lot of deja vu experiences, although what those have to do with the universe, I haven't a clue. I do know I had a childhood fascination with Peter Pan when Mary Martin did the stage play. I had always believed I could fly and actually had memories of flitting about at incredible speeds. Seeing Peter Pan was like a validation of those memories and no one could tell me differently. I even tried to fly by jumping off of a bookcase. I ended up at the emergency room with six brand new stitches in my eyebrow. Did those things mean I was more aware as a child? I dunno ... I'm looking for answers. If you can help, please jump in at any time.

Wouldn't it be something if children were encouraged to remember? What if they could actually do psychic healings by allowing the incredible energy from the universe to flow through them to heal. Again, I would love to see children encouraged to share their memories of another time and place, instead of being told those experiences are from a dream, or worse, that they're lies. We have so much to learn.

We come into this life innocent and still partly aware and then spend the whole of our lives being force fed the delusion that what we see and experience here is only what is real. At some point, a few of us begin to question. We have experiences, whether they be intuititive, whispers of precognition, or an outright contact with the universe, and it turns our world upside down. As someone who is going through this, I can tell you, it's a much slower process to remember, to gain awareness, when you are an adult ...

Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear from you.

 
Promote your blog