"We all have an inner voice, our personal whisper from the universe.
All we have to do is listen -- feel and sense it with an open heart.
Sometimes it whispers of intuition or precognition. Other times,
it whispers an awareness, a remembrance from another plane.
Dare to listen. Dare to hear with your heart."
~CJ Heck


"The Key to the Universe is Love, Together in a
Partnership with Awareness."
~Robert Cosmar



Saturday, May 29, 2010

Spirit Guides: Part 2

A couple of days ago, I wrote a blog about my Spirit Guide, Dinahh, who first appeared to me about six weeks ago.

I talked about the events leading up to that first meeting, how they affected me, personally, and how puzzling and preternatural it all seemed at the time, even making me feel like I was strange or worse, crazy.

 In closing the blog, I explained how this contact from the universe, my spiritual guide, Dinahh, helped me to see the intuitive whispers throughout my life not as a curse, but as a gift to be cherished.

Today, I am going to talk about something quite different, and from another angle entirely.

Years ago, when one of my daughters was a toddler and just learning to talk, she told me of her imaginary friend. This imaginary friend was real to her, even having a name which my daughter shared, as well ... Sherla.

With everything we did, Sherla had to be included. We had to set a place for her at the breakfast, lunch and dinner table. My toddler asked for Sherla to be tucked in, read to and even hugged at bedtime, and Sherla was even included when we said our night-night prayers. It was such an innocent pretense, and one I was happy to indulge my little girl in. When I was a child, my parents did the very same thing with the Boogie Man, but to assuage my fears.

I can't actually remember when Sherla ceased to exist in our house. One day, she just wasn't there any more. To the best of my recollection, it was about the time my daughter started school. This imaginary friend from long ago was never so significant then as she is now, after my visitation from Dinahh.

Was Sherla my young toddler's own spiritual guide, brought with her when she arrived in this world from the universe? It's an interesting question, isn't it? It's possible, even probable, that when my little girl started school and told other children, maybe even her teacher, about Sherla, her imaginary friend, it was pooh-poohed so heartily that my daughter stopped allowing Sherla's visits with her ... who's to say?

What I do know is this: my daughter has had many spiritual whispers (intuitions and precognitions) over the years, some of them I've already written about in other blogs here. Personally, I feel Sherla has always been with her. I'm basing this on what Dinahh told me on his second dream visitation to me. At that time I asked him, "Why are you here?" and he answered, "Catherine, I have been with you all along."

I would not be surprised at all if, at some point down the road, Sherla actually chose to reappear in my adult daughter's life, this time as her Spiritual Guide and welcomed.

With the universe, all is exactly as it should be ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear from you.

 
Promote your blog