"We all have an inner voice, our personal whisper from the universe.
All we have to do is listen -- feel and sense it with an open heart.
Sometimes it whispers of intuition or precognition. Other times,
it whispers an awareness, a remembrance from another plane.
Dare to listen. Dare to hear with your heart."
~CJ Heck


"The Key to the Universe is Love, Together in a
Partnership with Awareness."
~Robert Cosmar



Sunday, May 16, 2010

The Strangest Dream

I had a very strange dream three nights ago. It was very cryptic and I'm sure it was intended to be symbolic. I'm also sure it must have a profound message, but it was so much different from my other dreams. To be honest, I've been wracking my conscious brain since to decipher what it means.

Last night at eleven, I was getting ready to head upstairs to bed when Dinahh spoke to me and said I was to write about the dream. I didn't see him, I sensed him. He told me, "Write so others can feel. Write so they can see what you've seen."

Up to now, Dinahh has been very straightforward with his teachings. (He continually tells me I have much to learn). In a previous blog, I explained that he doesn't appear to me any more as a little old man, but as an orb of glowing light. He also doesn't speak to me now, but I can hear, or sense, what he's saying as clearly as if he were speaking to me.

This dream began as the most recent dreams I've had of traveling to what I've come to think of as a universal plane. I was a glowing orb of light and flowing up and outward, twirling, sometimes at lightening speed. Like before, I sensed a euphoric softness surrounding me, like a whole-body caress, as I moved through the swirling colors I've described before. This time, though, I traveled to a different place. Instead of a place where I soared playfully in and among millions of other glowing light orbs, sensing a recognition with each of them, this time I was shown something very puzzling.

I was suddenly motionless before a very, very long oval table. All around the table were ornate wooden chairs. In each chair sat a large bird, its wings placed on the table before it like a human would place their arms. Behind each chair stood an ethereal being in a wispy white flowing robe.

All at once and in one united motion, all of the beings behind the chairs reached up over the birds' heads and I was stunned to see them gently help see-through ghost-like beings (that I can only assume were souls) rise up and out through the top of the birds' heads. As they softly rose, each soul floated up and off towards a different direction. As strange as it was, it was also very peaceful and beautiful and almost like I was sharing an intimate rite or birth.

After writing this part, Dinahh again spoke to me. He told me that I was not shown many chairs and many birds. I was shown only one bird in a chair with one spiritual guide standing behind. The bird was me. What I was watching was an awakening, a rebirth, of my soul into awareness. There were mirrors reflecting all the way down the table to show that this same awakening would also be happening to many. This is what I was to write.

There was something else strange in the dream and I'm sure this was symbolic, as well. In the same scene I was witnessing, to the right, way beyond the long table and chairs and filling the entire blackness, was a giant figure in a white long flowing robe. He seemed to be suspended in mid-air, as I could not see his feet at all beneath the flowing robes. He had his arms outstretched above his head and he seemed to be holding a towering and enormous glowing white ball with an uneven aura burning around it. It looked to me almost like a world or a planet because it was turning slowly within his arms. This, too, was peaceful, almost loving, and so beautiful. I had such an overwhelming sense of well-being and a pure childlike joy.

When I typed this part last night, Dinahh told me this was as it should be. He offered no further explanation, almost as though I should know what it meant.

If anyone reading this has any thoughts as to the meaning, I would love to hear them. I feel very isolated at the moment. There must be others who are experiencing this. I need to talk with them. As for me, I can only guess ... just for now, and based on what I saw in the dream, I tend to think I saw a Divine Power, God, cradling all of us. (sigh) Maybe Dinahh will see that I really have a lot to learn, take pity on me, and explain the rest.


Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear from you.

 
Promote your blog