"We all have an inner voice, our personal whisper from the universe.
All we have to do is listen -- feel and sense it with an open heart.
Sometimes it whispers of intuition or precognition. Other times,
it whispers an awareness, a remembrance from another plane.
Dare to listen. Dare to hear with your heart."
~CJ Heck


"The Key to the Universe is Love, Together in a
Partnership with Awareness."
~Robert Cosmar



Thursday, May 27, 2010

Spiritual Guides: Part 1

My Spiritual Guide, Dinahh, has brought me tremendous peace since he first appeared in my life about six weeks ago. His guidance has opened doors and bridged my gradual and growing spiritual awareness with the universe. He has allowed me to see that everything is as it should be and I am, thankfully, normal. Until Dinahh, I didn't always feel that way.

When I was a child, I was always aware that I was different -- none of my friends or siblings had this strangeness going on inside them. I had this ability to know things that had either happened or were going to happen to those I loved. These things came to me in the form of a strong inner feeling, a sense, which at the time I could not have explained to anyone besides my mother. All of them did come to fruition, which was frightening to me. (I've written about some of them here in my blog in the past). My mother was different, too, and she did all she could to assure me that my being "different" was a good thing, not bad, and to look at it as a special gift.

This gift continued through my teens, and then in my early twenties, it grew even stronger with vivid images that I could see when I closed my eyes. I also began having very focused intuitive and precognitive dreams which I also shared with mama -- all proved to be real, as well. At about that time, besides thinking of it as a private gift, I began to also think of it as having private "whispers", since that was how I sensed them.

As an adult, I quickly learned to keep most of these whispers to myself, taking whatever action I felt was necessary as a result of the vision to ensure the safety of a loved one, nearly always one of my three daughters. The few times I did talk about a whisper to my ex, (my daughters' father), it was made clear to me that he thought I was "weird" or "bewitched" and something like that just had to be evil. As a result, I stopped sharing them with him at all.

This different and isolated feeling continued (along with the "why me" aspect) until about a month before Dinahh entered my life. I had even begun to feel a little guilty for having the gift at all, and then a series of events signaled the onset of something coming. Something felt like it was about to happen.

One morning, I had to go the basement for a screwdriver. When I opened the basement door, the area was lit up by my battery-powered Christmas candles up high on a shelf, just above the stairs going down to the basement. The bulbs had to actually be screwed in to make the connection, yet they were all glowing brightly. I was amazed. I called Robert who was still living in Ohio and told him about it. He was as puzzled as I was.

On his next trip to visit me here in Pennsylvania, another incident happened. We were watching a movie on TV downstairs. I went upstairs to the bathroom during a commercial. As I passed the guest room, I noticed a reflection of the hall light glowing on the floor in the center of the room. When I walked into the room and turned on the light switch, I was stunned to see the 4-foot rectangular mirror from the wall above the dresser (three feet away) lying on the floor mirror-side-up in the center of the room. On top of the glass mirror was the 24-inch pottery lamp, which used to be sitting on the dresser. Neither the mirror or the lamp was broken.

I ran down the stairs and asked Robert if he had put the mirror and lamp on the floor -- he had no idea what I was talking about. I took him upstairs to show him my findings and he was mystified. The mirror was so heavy that it took both of us to lift it. It was odd, to be sure. There was no way it could have fallen without us hearing the crash from downstairs, and if both had fallen, they would have shattered.

The third thing was a couple of days later. I heard a loud whisper, an actual voice. I was leaving to do errands and had just grabbed my car keys. I heard a voice say, "You have a flat tire." When I went to my car, the left front tire was totally flat.

I remember talking with Robert in Skype and how we laughed about all of it. I said I felt like I was really losing it with all of this new strange stuff going on. Not long after, I had my first visit from Dinahh, who came to me in a dream as a small and wrinkled old man ...

To be continued ...

Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear from you.

 
Promote your blog