"We all have an inner voice, our personal whisper from the universe.
All we have to do is listen -- feel and sense it with an open heart.
Sometimes it whispers of intuition or precognition. Other times,
it whispers an awareness, a remembrance from another plane.
Dare to listen. Dare to hear with your heart."
~CJ Heck


"The Key to the Universe is Love, Together in a
Partnership with Awareness."
~Robert Cosmar



Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Soulmates

How do I know if I've met my soulmate?

This is something I've been wondering about for some time, especially since meeting my significant other. We have this uncanny, rare connection on most every level, something neither of us has ever experienced before. I know there are others out there who wonder the same thing -- I've heard them talk about it!

Well, the other night, I had the opportunity to ask Dinahh that question. Uncharacteristically, he got rather surly with me, like I was a wayward child asking the dumbest question he had ever heard.

Oh Dinahh explained to me what a soulmate is, but first he admonished me by saying he was surprised at me and the number of other humans who believe finding their soulmate is the ultimate of all loving relationships. He said we waste our whole lives searching for the perfect soulmate, instead of what we should be doing -- learning, preparing ourselves, evolving, and becoming more aware of our purpose in the universe. Only when we have done this, will we meet our twin soul. In Dinahh's words ...

"Catherine, you do not have only one soulmate! When your soul was born, it was created and formed within a group of souls. All of the souls in this group are your soulmates. These souls are the closest to yours in their spiritual makeup.

Each of these souls incarnates over and over, like yours, gathering human experiences along the way, and helping each other to become more aware. Over your various lifetimes, you will meet up with other soulmates from your group many, many times. There will be a deep, lasting love between you and you will easily recognize the spiritual bond you share."

I asked Dinahh, "Is this why sometimes I have this feeling that I've known someone all my life, when I've only just met them?"

Dinahh answered, "Yes, Catherine, listen to me. When soulmates meet in an incarnation, there is something for the two souls to realize together. It could be a lesson to be learned from one to the other, to grow and further evolve. It is also possible they will meet only to lessen karma. This is important, too.

You and your soulmates will share many experiences and lifetimes and in various relationships. You might be lovers, related as parent to child, or you might meet again as siblings or best friends. These relationships are designed to help each soul grow spiritually and to help each soul to further evolve.

So you see, on your spiritual path, you are not looking for one soulmate to complete you. (There is so much for you to learn)

This is all I have to say and I will go now."

Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear from you.

 
Promote your blog