"We all have an inner voice, our personal whisper from the universe.
All we have to do is listen -- feel and sense it with an open heart.
Sometimes it whispers of intuition or precognition. Other times,
it whispers an awareness, a remembrance from another plane.
Dare to listen. Dare to hear with your heart."
~CJ Heck


"The Key to the Universe is Love, Together in a
Partnership with Awareness."
~Robert Cosmar



Saturday, May 22, 2010

Visits: Dreams and Reality

Visits from loved ones in dreams, or even our realities, is a very sensitive issue with most people. They're afraid that the prevailing opinion of them will be that they are delusional, or worse, crazy. Whether or not that's true, I can't honestly say. I do know that I believe them and I know they're not delusional or crazy

I have several friends who have told me beautiful, touching stories of their own experiences, but they won't allow me to publish them here. Out of respect, I will honor their privacy. Trust me to say that if the majority of people were to read about their experiences, like me, they would also feel touched all the way down to their very souls -- others, I know, would also feel compelled to come forward with similar experiences of their own to share with you. It all comes down to strength and having the courage to bare one's innermost feelings by putting them out there.

I will try and get the ball rolling with a happening of my own ...

Now, to do this, I have to take you back in time. It was 2006. I was going through a very heartbreaking time. I knew my marriage was over, I just hadn't made it official yet by going to a divorce attorney. The one person I could always talk to, Mama, had passed away nearly fifteen years earlier and I missed her terribly.

One night when things were at their worst, I felt someone sitting on the edge of my bed in the middle of the night as I was crying. I sat up and there was my Mama. I remember not feeling frightened or surprised at all. It was just as it used to be. She asked me to share my feelings and I did.

When I got to the part about not trusting myself any longer, because I had chosen to marry someone so wrong for me, she reached out her arms and then held me. She told me to remember what she had always said, "Honey, everyone makes mistakes, it's part of life. It's what we do about those mistakes and how we learn from them, that's what's important. Just know, this was a lesson for you and everything is as it should be."

With that, she hugged me tightly and put her hand on my cheek. I remember it felt so loving and warm. Then she kissed my forehead, like she always did, and told me she loved me. Then she was gone.

To this day, I don't know whether she was really there on the edge of my bed, or if she came to me in a dream. I do know that my cheek felt warm, and I had a two-inch light red mark on my forehead all day the next day.

I truly believe that God does work magic and miracles. With the universe, anything and everything is possible. Yes, everything really IS as it should be. With God and the universe, there are no mistakes ...

Hugs,
CJ

Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear from you.

 
Promote your blog