"We all have an inner voice, our personal whisper from the universe.
All we have to do is listen -- feel and sense it with an open heart.
Sometimes it whispers of intuition or precognition. Other times,
it whispers an awareness, a remembrance from another plane.
Dare to listen. Dare to hear with your heart."
~CJ Heck


"The Key to the Universe is Love, Together in a
Partnership with Awareness."
~Robert Cosmar



Monday, May 17, 2010

Heaven: From a Child's POV

I'm giving my brain a short break from discussing Dinahh and his messages today ...

I thought it might be interesting to find out what a child's idea of Heaven is. I brought the subject up in conversation with a couple of my young grandsons and I was astounded by their insightful answers. I learned that children put a lot more thought into the Universe than we give them credit for. This poem about Heaven came from their delightful imaginations:

Heaven
(from a child's point of view)
by CJ Heck


Dear God,
I dreamed I came to Heaven
to have a talk with You.
I climbed right up some puffy clouds
til Heaven was in view.

It looked just like a castle.
It was high with many floors.
It seemed a million windows
overlooked the one huge door.

The door was gold and silver
and bright lights shined within.
Two boxes hung suspended there,
“Take a Prayer” and “Leave a Sin”.

Everywhere around me,
I saw people with white wings
and when I pushed the doorbell,
I heard angel voices sing.

Then the big door opened.
The kindest man stood there.
He said he’d be my tour guide
and to follow him upstairs.

Right inside the great big door,
I saw a handmade sign.
The lettering was very old
on wood of weathered pine.

The message was so simple.
It said only, “Welcome Home”
but that was enough to tell me,
here you'd never feel alone.

Each floor throughout the castle
was filled with happiness.
From the bottom to the top one,
I saw nothing but kindness.

Angels near the windows
stopped to hug and welcome me.
Others in the hallways
smiled and whispered quietly.

Each room on every floor
had a sign above its door,
carved in ancient lettering
which said, “Always Room For More”.

When my tour was over
and it was time to go,
I still had some questions left
that weren’t answered though.

Do just good kids go to Heaven?
Sometimes I do naughty things.
Am I still a good child too?
Will I have angel’s wings?

My tour guide hugged me gently.
He said he thought I would
‘cause Heaven has so many rooms
and every child is good.

When I left the castle
and I turned to wave goodbye,
an angel whispered You had been
my Heavenly Tour Guide.


Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear from you.

 
Promote your blog