"We all have an inner voice, our personal whisper from the universe.
All we have to do is listen -- feel and sense it with an open heart.
Sometimes it whispers of intuition or precognition. Other times,
it whispers an awareness, a remembrance from another plane.
Dare to listen. Dare to hear with your heart."
~CJ Heck


"The Key to the Universe is Love, Together in a
Partnership with Awareness."
~Robert Cosmar



Sunday, May 23, 2010

Ellen's Story: A Visitation

God and the universe communicate with us in many ways.

A beautiful and inspiring story was shared with me yesterday, right after I posted the blog about spiritual visitations from the universe. This touching experience came from a good friend of mine, Ellen Silverthorn Howe. Ellen and I first met through Facebook and, through sharing, became fast friends -- she must surely be one of my soulmates, because I sense that I've known her forever.

After reading it, I asked asked if she would give me permission to post it here, both as an inspiration to others, and as a validation that spiritual visitations are just one of many gifts to us from the universe. I invite you to share her story.

"Thirty-one years ago, my Grandmother Silverthorn passed away. I had not really spent much time with her in her later years. As a new mother, I seemed to be caught up in my own life, and not hers. She would call me, but it seemed I was always too busy.

When she died, I was overwhelmed with guilt. I was there to plan her funeral and help pick out clothes, but the guilt never left me. My husband would tell me, "Ellen, you have to get past this."

One night I woke up and, as clear as anything, my grandmother was standing there at the bottom of my bed. She told me that she was okay. After that dream, or whatever it was, I felt at peace. Soon after, I found out that my daughter, Jenna, was on the way. Interestingly, she is very much like her Grandmother Silverthorn.

~Ellen Silverthorn Howe

Thank you for sharing, Ellen.
Love,
CJ

Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear from you.

 
Promote your blog