"We all have an inner voice, our personal whisper from the universe.
All we have to do is listen -- feel and sense it with an open heart.
Sometimes it whispers of intuition or precognition. Other times,
it whispers an awareness, a remembrance from another plane.
Dare to listen. Dare to hear with your heart."
~CJ Heck


"The Key to the Universe is Love, Together in a
Partnership with Awareness."
~Robert Cosmar



Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Astrology and Higher Awareness

I think I've mentioned, I've been feeling spiritually drained for about two weeks now. It had been just about that long since I had spoken with Dinahh, and during that time I felt irritable, wired and I wasn't sleeping well at all.

Robert and I discuss everything and, of course, we talked about this, too. He said I should just be patient (not exactly one of my virtues). The Universe has its own plan it follows -- we're not always privy to it. He assured me that Dinahh was still there for me. Sometimes when we're moving to a higher level in our awareness, the universe makes necessary changes in our energy field to allow for a higher vibration which will be coming from them.

I asked him what that had to do with my feeling on edge and not sleeping. He told me it causes us to feel actual physical changes in our body when our spirit goes through this. He then said to follow him over to the computer, so I did.

While I waited and watched, he pulled my astrology chart up and studied it for a few minutes. Then with an "Aha", he pointed here and there and said
everything was right there in my chart. To me, it just looked like a long deep dark red line with goofy Egyptian heiroglyphics nearby. He explained that what it showed were the exact dates that correlated to my two weeks of feeling crappy and sleepless and, based on the signs (which sign was in which house) there was a lot of spiritual work being done on me behind the scenes, (or something close to that, those are MY words, sorry). Anyway, seemingly right on cue, the two week period was finally over and, amazingly, I have been able to talk with Dinahh again.

I asked Dinahh where he had been. He explained that [they] had been preparing me for a higher awareness and when that is being done, our spirit actually goes through physical change to receive the higher vibrational energies. Robert had been right.

Hmmm, then I suddenly thought about my friend who was a channel for a higher being -- he would speak to others through her. I asked Dinahh if he had plans to come through me to speak to people -- that's NOT something I wanted to happen. I told him before that I don't want to be part of a "dog and pony show".

Dinahh: "No, Catherine. That was not part of our agreement before your incarnation to this lifetime. You are able now to come to me and return again. This is how we will work together."

I told Dinahh that sometimes I can easily travel to another plane, with or without him, but at other times I have trouble even hearing him and I have to strain. He told me that as I reach my higher awareness, all of this will become easier ... then he told me again I'm still learning and that I should be patient. Aaaarrrgh!

Namaste!


Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear from you.

 
Promote your blog