"We all have an inner voice, our personal whisper from the universe.
All we have to do is listen -- feel and sense it with an open heart.
Sometimes it whispers of intuition or precognition. Other times,
it whispers an awareness, a remembrance from another plane.
Dare to listen. Dare to hear with your heart."
~CJ Heck


"The Key to the Universe is Love, Together in a
Partnership with Awareness."
~Robert Cosmar



Tuesday, August 10, 2010

A Healing

"We choose our joys and sorrows long before we experience them." - Kahlil Gibran

"For the mind to flower it has to go beyond what it knows." - Mother Meera


Well, I promised my spirit guide, Dinahh, and you, that I would write about everything on my new journey to spiritual awareness. I have something exciting, and yet puzzling, to write about today.

It all began with Robert's athlete's foot. It had had been acting up for several weeks. The skin was all cracked between his toes and he said it burned and itched and it was driving him crazy. It wasn't getting any better, even though he had been putting medicine and athlete's foot powder on his feet regularly.

Anyway, about a week ago, we were lying in bed just about to go to sleep and he said again how his feet were driving him nuts -- they were burning, sore from the cracked skin between his toes, and itching very badly. He wondered if he would even be able to go to sleep. My heart went out to him and it made me feel sad. I suddenly got a loud whisper from Dinahh. He told me to hold Robert's feet in my hands. He said to remember. Allow the energy from the Universe to flow into me and then let the healing energy flow through me into Robert's feet.

I told Robert what I wanted to do and he agreed it was worth a try -- it sure wouldn't make things any worse! It was just about the strangest, yet most exhilerating experience I had ever had. I held his feet in both hands in the dark room. Then I closed my eyes, turned my head upward and called with my mind for the energy to flow through me and into Robert's feet to make them better. My hands felt very warm to me, and I had a sense that I was glowing and I felt lightheaded -- I could feel the energy. I just sat there holding his feet in both hands, repeating to the universe through my mind to allow the energy to flow through my hands to Robert's feet to heal them. I continued this for, I'm guessing, about five minutes.

Somehow, I knew when it was done, because there was a lessening of the energy, the glowing, and the lightheadedness -- I can't explain it better than to say, I just felt like me again. Robert told me his feet had felt warm. Once I put my head back on the pillow, I took a deep breath and thanked Dinahh and the universe for allowing me to use the energy like that. When he asked, I told Dinahh how I had felt when the energy flowed through me. Dinahh explained that this is a gift I have and I will be remembering how to use it, when I am ready. I asked him when that would be and he said again, it would be when I was ready. I told Robert about my conversation with Dinahh, but to tell you the absolute truth, we both sort of let the whole experience go and fell asleep. The next day, we got busy with our writing and pretty much forgot about it.

Then a few days later, we were both writing at our computers in the office, and he turned in his chair and announced that it was really amazing, but his feet were better. He couldn't believe the difference, especially after they had been so bad. It was obvious he had forgotten about our little session with the energy, as suggested by Dinahh.

I asked Robert if he thought a healing had really taken place several nights before -- he got the strangest look on his face. I reminded him what Dinahh had told me afterwards, about it being a gift that I would learn to remember. Robert said it wouldn't surprise him at all. He said everyone has the capability of using the energy from the universe and transferring it to another being, but he didn't know whether or not everyone has the ability to actually heal using the energy. He said that was something I would have to ask Dinahh.

When I asked Dinahh this question, he explained, "One who can heal knows this before their human experience and only in their awareness are they able to remember, to know how to channel the energy into healing. This gift must not be abused. You will know when you are ready -- you will remember. Your vibration is reaching a higher level. [We] will talk more about this another time."

This put me back into the Twilight Zone ...

Namaste.


Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear from you.

 
Promote your blog