"We all have an inner voice, our personal whisper from the universe.
All we have to do is listen -- feel and sense it with an open heart.
Sometimes it whispers of intuition or precognition. Other times,
it whispers an awareness, a remembrance from another plane.
Dare to listen. Dare to hear with your heart."
~CJ Heck


"The Key to the Universe is Love, Together in a
Partnership with Awareness."
~Robert Cosmar



Thursday, August 19, 2010

Rainbows ...

This morning, I wrote and posted something about pretending on CJ's Writer Thoughts, one of my other two blogs. As I was thinking of something for Knowing Whispers, I got a strong whisper from my guidance to approach it differently on here today.

I love writing for and about children. I guess you could say I've been mostly a children's writer, until I started my three blogs. When I write poetry for children, it's from a child's point of view. I don't know how else to explain it, other than to say my inner child is just so strong that she comes up, views a perspective topic, and just starts writing from 'her' point of view. Today, my inner child wrote the blog as a child might view God and the universe.

Rainbows
by CJ Heck


Today I saw a rainbow
with bright colors in the sky.
I couldn’t see its start or end,
just its middle, way up high.

Mom said that it’s our promise,
that the world will still go on,
and God always will forgive us
though sometimes we do wrong.

I guess I understand it,
and I’m glad it works that way.
I just wish I could see rainbows
up there every single day!

My Great Grampa was an artist.
They sold his paintings everywhere.
He died a long, long time ago.
He's prob'ly having fun up there

or he might be getting ready
to come back down to earth
and he'll be another artist
when he grows up after birth.

But maybe he might wanna stay
and teach the souls up there
how to do what he could do
as my Great Grampa down here.

Those rainbows sure are pretty
even though they're all the same,
hey, Great Grampa should teach God ...
He should always sign his name!











Namaste!


Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear from you.

 
Promote your blog