"We all have an inner voice, our personal whisper from the universe.
All we have to do is listen -- feel and sense it with an open heart.
Sometimes it whispers of intuition or precognition. Other times,
it whispers an awareness, a remembrance from another plane.
Dare to listen. Dare to hear with your heart."
~CJ Heck


"The Key to the Universe is Love, Together in a
Partnership with Awareness."
~Robert Cosmar



Friday, August 27, 2010

Tanya Rachel Sigman: Synchronicities

The other day, I posted a blog about synchronicity. I was happy because the response was so overwhelming! Many commented on the blog, both through emails, and through the comment section on Facebook. Many of you even sent examples of your own experiences with synchronicity.

Although a few of you wish to remain anonymous, I will from time to time post some of the stories from those who do want to share. This is from my friend, Tanya Rachel Sigman:

Hi CJ,
I have these happening constantly, but I've never written them down. I tell everyone I see that day, as to the events, and then I let it go until the next one.

I remember once I helped a man. He was locked behind the fence in a huge storage facility. His battery had gone dead and he could not open the gate, which was only activated by the approach of another vehicle.

It's a longer story, but in August 2010, I was having a conversation with a new employee in the law office where I work. She mentioned that a son was living with her and her husband in Emerald Isle, North Carolina.

Knowing that she was from New Jersey, like the young man I helped, and knowing that he lived with his parents in Emerald Isle, I asked her, "Did your son get locked in a storage unit a few months ago?"

Her answer was, "Why yes. But how would you know that?"

Is this a synchronicity? It's sure an uplanned coming together of events! It was uncanny.

Then yesterday, I got a Facebook message from a Coshocton, Ohio, high school classmate. She dated a boy prior to my dating him. He and I eventually became engaged and set a wedding date. We did not get married, but the date of the wedding was to be August 23, 1969. Her message to me, after not seeing her maybe since 1969, was sent on August 23, 2010!
Again, uncanny!
Tanya

Yes, these are both examples of synchronicity -- and amazing! Thank you, Tanya, for sharing them. ~Hugs, CJ

Namaste!

Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear from you.

 
Promote your blog