"We all have an inner voice, our personal whisper from the universe.
All we have to do is listen -- feel and sense it with an open heart.
Sometimes it whispers of intuition or precognition. Other times,
it whispers an awareness, a remembrance from another plane.
Dare to listen. Dare to hear with your heart."
~CJ Heck


"The Key to the Universe is Love, Together in a
Partnership with Awareness."
~Robert Cosmar



Sunday, August 15, 2010

The Third Eye

I was shown something new yesterday, an ability that I was unaware of.

Robert and I had an unusual day yesterday. We had a difference of opinion on something and it escalated and it was painful for both of us. We came to some realizations, spiritually -- we've learned to recognize that there's always a higher purpose when this happens; a fear one of us must face, or buried pain that floats to the surface that one of us has to embrace and then let go of -- but there is always a reason why. We always realize later, a growth in our awareness from the experience. Once it was over, what is usual with us after a disagreement -- we cuddle to again open our hearts fully and reconnect to the positive emotions.

While we were talking quietly, I had my eyes closed, relaxing. Because it was in the middle of the day, it was light behind my closed lids. Then like a cloud moving into my "vision" area, the deep color of pitch black swirled in until it covered the entire area. It made me feel puzzlement and wonder. Then, just as quickly, the black was replaced by pure white, which brought a feeling of peace and happiness.

I waited until Robert finished his sentence, and then I asked him what seeing colors behind your eyelids meant. He said different colors meant different things when someone is aware. I asked him what seeing black meant, afraid that maybe it was the obvious ... death or evil. He said it probably meant that something was hidden to me, something I was wondering about or looking for. I then asked about the color white. He said that was the highest color, usually associated with the crown chakra and meaning good.

He asked me why I wanted to know and I explained how the colors had come into my closed-eye vision. Then just as suddenly, the white was replaced by the ethereal light blue color I had seen on other occasions when I first saw colors with my eyes closed. I knew what this light blue was. It was indicative of spiritual awareness, and a color that always felt serene and good and full of energy to me.

Here is where it got really strange. I have often had visions, just before drifting off to sleep -- in the twilight area where the silence is -- a vision of seeing things vividly that have a symbolic meaning to me. These are unlike dreams, which all or parts of them are often forgotten after waking. What I saw yesterday wasn't a vision or a dream. I was wide awake and having a conversation with Robert about the colors I was seeing. Just as suddenly as they had come, the colors disappeared. Right then, I somehow traveled to my youngest daughter's home. I saw her, her husband, and their three children. It was surreal to me to be there and to see them so clearly -- almost like I was spying on them. It was very discomforting in a way, being uninvited like that, yet being there. It didn't last long, only a minute or so, and then I was back again.

I was being shown something very important, of this I was certain. When I tried to ask Dinahh, he didn't say anything to me at all. He's told me many times before that I have all of the answers to all of my questions. All I have to do is be aware, to remember, and realize what I already know.

I've thought about this a lot since yesterday. I don't know how I know, but I know. Seeing the colors came from my third eye, which is open and allowing me to "see"(clairvoyance). The colors came from my spirit -- the black is my wanting to see my hidden abilities (white, for good), those I brought with me (and I'm learning about) on this human journey into awareness (the light blue). I feel very strongly that seeing/visiting my daughter and her family was a part of the healing ability, somehow. I'm hoping to get some guidance on that part of yesterday's experience. So far, Dinahh is still expecting me to remember and to know on my own. That is a part of my growth.

I asked Robert just now to read this blog post, before I hit the "Publish Post" button. I told him I don't know enough about all of this to describe things properly and would he please help me call things what they really are, so I sound intelligent. He read it and then told me that how I wrote it is exactly how it should be. These are things I am learning firsthand through my awareness. Everything I am remembering, I am remembering all on my own. My abilities, my gifts, all are being remembered in the knowing, on my own through my growing awareness. The importance here is not the terminology of which so much is already written by others -- this is firsthand and how I am experiencing everything without any influence from others.

He cautioned me to put aside any doubts and not to allow my ego to interfere by telling me these things can't be. Ego/mind will always try to deny. He said I should accept my abilities, and that would allow my spiritual growth to continue. Everything is exactly as it should be ...

Namaste.


Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear from you.

 
Promote your blog