"We all have an inner voice, our personal whisper from the universe.
All we have to do is listen -- feel and sense it with an open heart.
Sometimes it whispers of intuition or precognition. Other times,
it whispers an awareness, a remembrance from another plane.
Dare to listen. Dare to hear with your heart."
~CJ Heck


"The Key to the Universe is Love, Together in a
Partnership with Awareness."
~Robert Cosmar



Thursday, August 12, 2010

Healing Memory

Dinahh has told me several times now that I have everything I need to use the gifts I brought with me to this lifetime. He has repeatedly told me I have all the answers to my questions, if I will only be in the silence to hear them. I've listened, and I've heard the whispers, and I do acknowlege the gifts. I have asked for their guidance to help me remember them, and to help me remember how to use them to effectively help others. What follows, are my thoughts this morning on my (sometimes frustrating) journey to remembering.


Healing Memory
by CJ Heck


the love I am
came with me
like a shadow
on my heart
love flows
in and out
and through me
of this love
I am a part
it whispers
to my soul
it awes and
fuels my wonder
and I seek
that memory
of when and
why I came
thus under
this is what
my soul agreed
to help souls
be more aware
to allow the
healing energy
to flow from
my soul
into theirs
waiting,
waiting,
waiting,
I can feel
and I can see
vibrations
growing stronger
for the healing
memory
something's coming
something wonderful
is coming


Namaste


Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear from you.

 
Promote your blog